Enthusiastically in the various activities. Class III students made the nests of different birds using twigs, threads, dried leaves, pebbles, egg shells and clay. Class IV Students demonstrated simple experiments related to day to day life and explained the scientific principle related to the same. Class V- A science quiz was conducted based on the topics covered in science till classs 5. Class VI students demonstrated simple experiments based on day to day life and explained the scientific principles related to the same. Class VII participated in ”Tambola” based on science. Class VIII put up an exhibition which covered various topics like Noise Pollution, Star & Solar System, Energy Conservation, Wonders of Electricity. Students participated actively in this activity and explained the relevant concepts. Class IX students were shown a movie “Gravity”. Class X students were shown a movie “Interstellar”.
• Specious play area with full pledged sports activities.
• Upgraded class rooms with vetrified tiles.
• Special care on slow learners with repeated tests and examinations.
• Digital classes/smart class.
• Regular counselling on both academics and behavior.
• Science park-installation(Science living centre)